Since IFAB’s changes to Law 16 (The Goal Kick) went in effect on June 1, 2019, there have been a lot of questions about how the new rule impacts the...
CSL has released an update to their CSL App which you need to download on your smartphone or tablet even if you downloaded their 2017 CSL App last year.
This application has the CSL Rules and Field info along with your assignments. You will be able to send scores and reports immediately after the match ends. You will also be able to use it to rate the teams involved in the games you officiate which will allow CSL to acknowledge and reward those teams who help you through their demonstration of a positive attitude. The use of this App will be explained at the Aug General Membership Meeting.
Here is a link to a video to assist you when signing up for the CSL Referee App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vTzozI0BWU. To sign up, please follow instructions below:
- On your Smartphone, go to the Apple Store or Android app store and search for “CSL Referee” – as with all CSL apps there is no charge.
- Download the application
- Open the application and sign up (not sign in)
- Will open a window asking for your information
- Once is complete it will ask you to verify, please click on it
- The application will send you and e-mail. Check this e-mail and verify by clicking on the link in the email.
This will complete your sign up. Gabriel will receive confirmation that you have signed up and are ready to be assigned to CSL matches.
Please do it before the August meeting.