This Tournament will have a total of 12 matches played at Aviation and Mira Costa HS 5/27/2016 – 5/30/2016.
Ten (10) pool play games,70-minutes in length with referee fees of $111.00 per game with the normal 40/30/30 split.
Two (2) finals (3rd/4th place and Championship), 90-minutes in length with referee fees of $140.00 per game with the normal 40/30/30 split.
All matches utilize a FIFA three person referee crew. Fees will be paid by SBSRA.
FIFA laws of the game with the following modifications from Uyghur:
- Group state, quarter- final and semi-final matches will consist of two 35-minute halves, whereas the 3rd place and final matches will consist of 45-minute halves. Each half will be separated by a 15-minute break. If there is a following match, there will be a 15-minute window to allow for the next teams to warm-up. If games resulted in ties after regular time during final stage, 15-minutes extra time will be added. Penalty shootout will take place if a game is still in a tie after extra time.
- All the matches will start as scheduled, however, there will be 10 min waiting time if a team has less than 8 players on the field. After 10 min waiting time, the team will determine losing as 3:0.
- Before each match, the team captain will check the roster which lists the team player names and numbers with referee and referee will record the yellow and red cards actions on and outside of the field. The players who receive red cards during the game or two accumulates yellow cards will be automatically suspended for one match. Suspending action will only apply during group-stage,quarterfinal and semifinal.
- Teams are required to have matching uniforms (jersey, shorts and socks). Wearing shin guards during the matches is required to prevent injuries.
- Substitutions are unlimited. However, if the team has 18 or more players, the players who leave the field for a substitute are not allowed to re-enter. Substitutions may only take place during a dead ball situation.
- The ranking of each team in each group shall be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points obtained in all group matches;
- Goal difference in all group matches;
- Greatest number of goals scored in all group matches.
- If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criteria, their rankings shall be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Goal difference resulting from the group matches between the teams concerned;
- Greater number of goals scored in all group matches between the teams concerned;
- If all the teams end up with same result with each other during the group-stage, the ranking will determine by drawing.